It’s something of a common cliché that men never read directions. Whether it’s checking a map to be sure they know where a restaurant is or trying to figure out how to assemble a book shelf, men tend to throw away the directions and figure it out on their own. Although this can make for some pretty impressive results when it comes to furniture construction, it’s not always the best approach when it comes to penis enlargement devices. Using a penis extender may seem pretty simple in theory but many men find that they encounter a number of problems when using one for the first time. These five rules for safety will help to make the most out of your extender safely and confidently.
1. Treat it Like a Session at the Gym
You don;t think twice about warming up and cooling down when you’re working out any other part of your body, so why should your penis be any different? Warming up and warming down will help your penis extender to work more effectively and can mitigate those ‘growing pains’ common with using this type of device for the first time. You can work out the warm up / down routine that works best from you by combining these common elements:
- Heating Pad – Perhaps the most common accessory for before and after penis enlargement sessions. Wrap your penis in a standard heating pad set on a warm but comfortable setting for about 10 or 15 minutes.
- Hot Wrap – This works in the same way as a heating pad but simply uses a warm cloth. You can soak a cloth in warm water and use it as you would the heating pad. You may need to swap one cloth out for another if it doesn’t stay warm for the full 15 minutes.
- Oil Rub Warm-Up – Massage your penis with warm baby oil or oils used for heated massage.
- Hot Tub, Shower or Bath – Simply let yourself soak for awhile. Ideal for after your enlargement session since you’ll be able to fully relax.
Each of these methods has one simple goal – to warm the muscles and tissues in your penis in order to make them more pliable before using a penis extender. Going through the process after using an extender allows your muscles and tissue to recover.
2. Take Your Time
We all want results as quickly as possible, but rushing things with a penis extender could land you in some serious trouble – and pain. An extender works because it applies gentle but continuous pressure in order to elongate the penis. This process simply cannot be rushed effectively.
3. Put the Ruler Away
This rule works alongside the rule about having some patience. It’s fine to take measurements on a regular basis, but try not to do it too often. Some men can take measurements once a day and be fine, but others find that doing it every other day or even every week forces them not to obsess about the numbers and, instead, highlights their gains even more.
4. Take Care of Your Health
As you work with any penis enlargement device or regimen, it’s important to take care of your overall health as well. When using supplements or engaging in specific exercises, ensure they don’t interfere with other medications or conditions you may be treating. Include a healthy massage for your testicles into your regular routine. This will make it easy for you to keep track of any changes or potential problems in your testicles and the massage can also help your penis to hang better and encourages better blood flow and stronger orgasms.
5. Deal With Injuries Properly
Even when you use a penis extender properly, injuries can still happen. The penis is a fairly durable body part, though, and long term problems are rare. However, if you sprain or injure your penis during your enlargement process, be sure to handle the issue with common sense. If the pain, swelling or aching does not resolve itself after a few days of rest and care, seek out medical attention.